Check Back for 2017 Information
Here’s how it works:
By the end of 2016:
- Plan a unique fundraising get-together in your home (or other preferred location).
- Invite friends and family to have fun while they support you/NAMI Greenville.
- Register your event with NAMI Greenville.
- Take time to tell your guests why you support NAMI–Raising Awareness is as important as raising money!
The goal is for each individual event to raise at least $250.
100% of the money raised will go to NAMI Greenville education programs, support groups and advocacy for those living with mental illness.
It’s easy to do!
Just choose what type of event you’d like to host, decide the amount of each donation per person, and start planning your event!
It can be formal or casual, inside or outside, themed or traditional…
whatever you like best!
After your get-together, round up the donations you’ve received and send them to the NAMI Greenville office. Be sure to include a list of names, addresses, and the donation amount from each person; your donors will receive a thank you and tax-deductible receipt for their gift.
Don’t know where to start?
Check out these great ideas for fundraising:
For Sports Lovers:
- Tailgate Cookout – invite folks to your football tailgate and ask for a donation for all the yummy fixins’ you provide!
- NFL Game Night – with wings and beer (of course)!
For Animal Lovers:
- Mutt Strutt – invite your favorite dogs (and owners) to dress up for a dog show and party!
For Nature Lovers:
- Picnic by the Falls – invite friends to an old fashioned picnic with games!
- Lake Cruise – Have a boat? Bring your friends on a lunch or sunset cruise with picnic or cocktail fare!
- Chili Cookoff – make a few different kinds of chili to sample with beer and wine on a cool autumn evening!
- Backyard Barbeque – with chicken, ribs, burgers, or whatever strikes your fancy!
- Wine and Cheese Tasting
- Low Country Boil
- Mexican Fiesta
- Girls Night Out – with wine and cheese, or appetizers and a martini bar!
- Sweet Treats and Coffee
- Halloween Party – get together before trick-or-treating!
- Pizza Party or Ice Cream Sundae Party
- Movie Night – with appetizers, popcorn, and/or candy!
Donate By Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal:
Donate By Check:
(Don’t forget to put the name of the person
Mail check to: